Announcing the amazing UPrise IRONMAN Triathlon Training Experience to be held for the first time in the heart of one of the most gorgeous places on the planet - Whistler, BC Canada. The words fantasy camp come to mind when I think about who and what has been assembled in this 5-day experience which will offer the absolute best-in-class knowledge, training, support and race preparation you can find.
Lead coaches include...whoa!!!....
CRAIG ALEXANDER | 2 x IRONMAN World Champ | 3 x IRONMAN 70.3 World Champ
MICHELLIE JONES | IRONMAN World Champ | XTERRA World Champ | Olympic Silver Medalist
These two phenoms as well as a multitude of other world-class performance leaders, including Yours Truly as the Mobility and Movement Expert, are all assembling at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler on June 23-28, 2014 for an unforgettable experience.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. Make your IRONMAN experience SUPERB.
I would recommend checking out the UPrise website for all the information if interested, but as a snapshot how about this:
MAJOR COACHING ELEMENTS
- SWIM: Stroke, cadence, endurance and strategy
- BIKE: Bike fit, riding position, power, cadence and strategy
- RUN: Shoe program, gait, strike and strategy
- TRANSITION: Planning, organization and execution
- MOBILITY: Overall, modality-specific and lifelong
- NUTRITION: Principles, planning, preparation and adjustment
- MINDSET: Focus, relaxation and race-day preparation
- RECOVERY: Principles, practices and individual programing
- COURSE MANAGEMENT: Scouting, problem-solving and individual strategy
- INTEGRATION: Balance, scheduling and race calendars
We are all incredibly excited. It will be a jampacked, memorable opportunity you won't want to miss.
Trail Running and Cycling Camps are also on the schedule for the summer as mentioned on the site. Stay tuned for more info about them!